kingdom koinonia

What is the Basis of True Kingdom Koinonia?

The One Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is alive and progressing toward a place of True Unity. We have measured the systems of the...
the power of oneness

The Power of Oneness by Tim Laughlin

"Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You, Holy Father, keep through Your...
How Christians Treat Each Other

Warning: The World is Watching How Christians Treat Each Other by Frank Viola

Recently, someone asked me the following question. “Frank, if I had to summarize your ministry, it would be that Jesus is more than we ever...
Find Each Other

We Must Find Each Other- A Prophetic Word by Clive Sharp

I (Cleve Sharp) awakened on November 10, 2009 at 5:00AM ministering this word in a dream.  I was stirred by the Spirit of God...
Sacrificial Love

The Other John 3:16 – Sacrificial Love

There is probably no one in the American Church culture who has never heard the words of John 3:16. John 3:16 For God so loved the...
KINGDOM RELATIONSHIPS

In Kingdom Relationships – the Little is Never Common

The three day retreat was scheduled quite routinely as a simple time for some Christian brothers (apostles and prophets) to assemble and inquire of...
fallen Church leaders

Bad Attitudes Concerning Fallen Church Leaders

It’s early in the morning, and the Lord awakened me with a burden on His Heart. It is the Body of Christ's attitude toward...
Plastic Relationship

Plastic Relationships – It’s Many Faces

There is probably no greater weakness in this 21st century society than the lack of real relationships. Whether we are talking in the church...
The Missing Ingredient

The Missing Ingredient in Apostolic Dialogue – UNITY

My heart aches for the things that are causing disunity in the Body of Christ. Last month the Lord gave me a word about one...